Sunday 10 March 2013

Who Am I?



 Don't take "no" for an answer
There's no telling where we've been
And all I know, is that if you can find me
You may never wanna find me again
'Cause people don't understand

……
People like me.

Alphas Theme Song



At times I guess my life can be defined like a person with multiple personalities but all active at the same time.

205421_443007715744613_1564812425_n 

So our lives are a "Good news, Good news scenario" The good news being we get there eventually. And the other good news being to get there we take the most scenic route you'll ever experience. The downside of all this is of course that most of the people we interact with are not gifted/blessed like us so they usually end up either
  • Annoyed or angry - since to them we seem to be ignoring them when they ask us something.
  • Confused - when our comments or answers are brief and/or cryptic
  • Hurt - since we often don't bother sugar-coating our comments

I really feel the character Kat from Alphas series (Guess it is my best show - until I switch to another), she's this lady who can remember everything she's ever learnt either by reading or watching, but cannot remember any event from more than like a month ago. Things like where she was, who her friends were, what she did and all that.

The reason I bring this up is I always find myself in embarrassing situations where I forget peoples names, or at times where we met. Thus it's like "Umm.... , remind me your name" or my favourite "I know we've met trouble is I can't remember where."

So next time we meet and I ask you again, please understand.



Guess he said it best.
"Your neurons must myelinate at an astounding rate." Dr. Rosen - Alphas


P.S. here is another take on the subject

Newsflash – we DO feel things. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment