Tuesday 12 March 2013

Boundaries.

If she is wrong, try show her the right,
No need to quarrel, no need to make a fight.
Not the way - Gregory Isaacs


I just watched an interesting video on setting boundaries here

It gives a great insight to what both parties experience and also how to cope with issues. Speaking from my own perspective, I usually find that stuff that needs to be done in a hurry, snap decisions during discussions and repetitive queries usually end up being avoided or ignored.

Seriously! If you want a vague answer keep pressuring me, you'll get it. It's not that I'm avoiding the question but all this multiple channels have to process the data. On top of that I will avoid giving an answer until I feel I have all the facts required to give my answer.

So, be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment